Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
• Manufacturing of hose assemblies.
• Shared responsibility for finished goods meeting or exceeding customer expectations
• Identify any special instructions or customer requirements.
• Pull set-up sheet from computer to select proper tooling, crimp dimensions, drawings,
• Pulling components to process orders and inspect tubing or hose prior to process.
• Check all dimensions of hose and crimps being processed against the available drawings and or
• Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory.
• Make labels for hose product and properly complete production reports.
• Pressure Testing of hose assembly.
• Adhere to quality standards and guidelines. Maintain accurate records
• Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion, follow 5s practices
• Report production issues to Value Stream Team Leader
• Perform work of an equal or lower classification
Minimum Qualifications (relevant experience, education and/or training):
• High School Diploma or GED, recognizes International Diplomas (may need to be translated to
• U.S. Citizen or permanent residency status required
• Must be able to read work orders and interpret manufacturing specifications, understand and
use shop math, use and interpret measuring instruments (calipers, stop watch, gauges, calculator,
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to operate department equipment
• Must be able to adapt to production needs to satisfy customer demands
• Must be able to work and communicate with peers
• Must be able to write legibly, read and speak English
• Basic understanding of lean fundamentals preferred