Clean Room Assembler
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Able to package, assemble parts/components, seal and operate machine under direct supervision by a Cleanroom II or Cleanroom III qualified associate
· Performs packaging duties manually and into product cartons
· Follows Standard Operating Procedures and manuals related to material safety sheets, safety, packaging, cleaning, assembly, and disassembly of machinery
· Follows written instructions to complete tasks for beginning of packaging, completing a batch, work orders, in process testing, batch records, and related Standard Operating Procedures
· Performs simple mathematical calculations required to assist in completion of packaging batch
· Meets project deadlines and performance standards
· Performs routine cleaning of packaging equipment/facility
· Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The employee shall be capable of reading and interpreting drawings and maintaining accurate records.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The associate must be able to understand, and interpret written instructions.
MUST BE BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/SPANISH