CMS Aerospace Tooling Quality Inspector
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : open - 22-26
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : HS Diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Aerospace/Aviation/Defense
Job Description :
CMS QE performs in process/final inspections and data analysis utilizing Laser Tracker and Faro Arm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and report tooling and components to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Analyze and report in-process inspection and final inspection of parts and sub-assemblies during manufacturing per customer requirements.
- Analyze and report inspection of all incoming parts and materials which are used on end item products (tooling) as required by contract.
- Analyze and report details on tooling sub-assemblies and assist with assembly.
- Report non-conformances to collect quality measurables.
- Utilize Verisurf software to perform Data Analysis effectively.
- Use knowledge of blueprints and GD&T to meet customer defined specifications.
- Responsible for measurement analysis, CAD interfacing, and reverse engineering.
- Responsible for product acceptance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- One-year certificate in quality measurement systems from college or technical school and/or a combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aerospace Tooling.
- Verisurf software measurement and reporting experience preferred
- Spatial Analyzer software measurement and reporting experience preferred
- Experience preparing measurement models and establishing tooling reference systems
- Must be able to interpret customers specifications and all codes that are required.
- Support fabrication and work as a team to ensure product compliance and schedule.
- Computer skills MS office
- Proficient in Metrology Operations
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experienced in tool inspection reporting
- Experienced in GD&T
- Minimum levels: Level 3 Enovia, level 3 2D level 3 MBD 3D Model, level 2 build experience, level 1 laser, level 2 QMS systems, level 2 RCCA, level 4 APQP