Opportunity with large company in the Grand Prairie area, specializing in industrial automation, aerospace tooling, components, design and fabrication.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for working from blueprints to create, maintain, and troubleshoot machining programs for CNC machining centers. The CNC Programmer will be familiar with standard machining concepts, practices, and procedures. Programmer must have expert machining knowledge, shop trigonometry skills, and be able to read blueprints.
Reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
- Create CNC Programs for CNC Machines using CAD software, Mastercam a must
- Basic knowledge of Catia software
- Respond to machine operators’ comments and suggestions
- Initiate tooling and planning change requests
- Identify process improvements through the use of lean manufacturing principles
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Industrial Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of CNC Machine Programming experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Multi-axis machining technique
- Significant CNC Machining skills (G-code, M-code, tooling knowledge, ability to read blueprints)
- Significant experience using Mastercam
- Excellent communication skills