Machine Operator 2nd shift
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 14.50 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 yr min
Required Education : High School diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Aerospace/Aviation/Defense
Job Description :
Great temp-to-hire opportunity with a global manufacturer in aerospace industry. Become part of this amazing company to build your long-term career.
Required Qualifications :
- Demonstrate ability to operate machinery
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Able to read work orders and manufacturing specifications/blueprints
- Use basic shop math and interpret measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, calculator, etc.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the US
- Be a team player and communicate with peers
- Basic understanding of Lean fundamentals preferred
- Steel-toed footwear required
- Stopping, standing for long periods, bending, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Criminal background, education verification and drug screening required.