Order Puller/Loader - 2nd shift
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 13.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Distribution
Job Category : Warehouse
Job Description :
Great opportunity on 2nd shift in the North Fort Worth area. Stable career, long-term opportunities with this company.
Accurately select all outbound orders, to be sorted by truckload in designated areas. Maintain productivity levels to meet standards.
ACCURACY is the most critical aspect of this position. Use voice system "Vocollect" to locate, pull and sort. Training will be provided.
Follow all safety guidelines and maintain a clean environment.
Please submit your resume for immediate interview.
Required Qualifications :
- Prefer 1-3 years of Warehouse/Distribution experience
- Use of Vocollect voice system for accurate orders and fewer errors
- Work well as a team -- Training will be provided during the first 30 days
- MUST be accurate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Will be certified to operate Tuggers and other equipment as needed
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment, which can vary from 38 degrees to 100 degrees
- Work schedules may require overtime
- This schedule is Sunday - Thursday:
- Sunday schedule is Noon until 2:30am or until finished
- Tuesday - Thursday is 6:00pm until 2:30am or until finished
- GREAT attendance is a requirement! Be at work, on time every day
- Need dependable transportation
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Tolerant of different climates/temperatures
- Flexible on Overtime as required