ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs packaging duties manually and into product cartons
· Follows standard operating procedures and manuals related to material safety sheets, safety, packaging, and cleaning
· Performs simple mathematical calculations required to assist in completion of packaging batch
· Meets project deadlines and performance standards
· Performs routine cleaning of packaging equipment/facility
· Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
· Understands Quality Policy statement
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The employee shall be capable of reading and interpreting drawings and maintaining accurate records.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The associate must be able to understand and interpret written instructions.
· Ability to accurately manage counts
· Ability to perform simple math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.