Sewing Machine Operator
Sewing Machine Operator –
Great opportunity as a Sewing Machine Operator in the industrial/aerospace market. Become part of an amazing company to build your long-term career in the Richland Hills area.
- Operate standard foot-fed single needle sewing machine
- Assemble all the prepped materials from a kit to create a completed dress cover that conforms to the master sample.
- Read the BOM of each work order.
- Show strong attention to detail to ensure quality craftsmanship
- Convert and measure in mm.
The duties described above are not inclusive. Additional duties may be permanently assigned or required from time to time to facilitate response to customer needs and remain competitive in the marketplace.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Sewing experience (must be able to pass a sewing test attaching leather to backing)
Experience using a Juki foot-fed machine preferred
Follow oral and written instructions
Must be available for overtime
High school graduate or GED preferred